Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RTW 2 ,HOPE HIGH GRAPHICS DONT RESTRICT TO MANY PLAYERS ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SC

RTW 2 ,HOPE HIGH GRAPHICS DONT RESTRICT TO MANY PLAYERS ?  Empty
PostSubject: RTW 2 ,HOPE HIGH GRAPHICS DONT RESTRICT TO MANY PLAYERS ?    RTW 2 ,HOPE HIGH GRAPHICS DONT RESTRICT TO MANY PLAYERS ?  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 am

HI ALL
I just wondered what you all think about RTW2 ? ,i hear the Graphics are going to be so good ,if you zoom in, you can see different expressions on your troops faces ,imagine the look of panic on there faces when the zerks are attacking !!!. pale

But with graphics that good, im just worried that only "High End" computer owners ,will be able to play 3v3 or 4v4 large games ?,which would be a shame ,as i think most present loyal RTW players have what you could call "Normal Computers" ,and can play 3v3 and 4v4 large battles on the present RTW ,with no problems ,BUT maybe could not play anything above 2v2 normal on RTW 2 ?.

I know FIRST and myself are lucky enough to have quite new computers ,and i would think could handle 3v3 or 4v4 large on RTW 2 ,BUT most of our RTW friends probably wont be able to ,and i think one of the things that makes RTW as long lasting and popular as it is ,is the fact we can play great games with the friends we have made on RTW ,so imagine if you host a game for 4v4 large...and none of your present RTW friends could join ,for me that would kind of spoil the game .

But Graphics issues aside .im really excited about RTW2 ,and i hope it lives up to all our expectations ,i see the latest release date in December next year ?.

Just wondered what you all think ?.
Back to top Go down

RTW 2 ,HOPE HIGH GRAPHICS DONT RESTRICT TO MANY PLAYERS ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COR GUEST TALKS-
Jump to: